Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Past ch. 5

Eeps! I am sooooooo sorry, I was really busy yesterday helping my mom fix her bike, and get ready for my film debut. (Which, DID NOT HAPPEN. :P) So, I will post chapters 5 and 6 today. Gosh, what the heck, I will post 7 today. :)



Ch 5. October 28th. We are in Wisconsin. (FINALLY!) It is stuffy, yucky, and Nellie is in a DIFFERENT ROOM! Waaaaaaaahhhh. I tried to make friends, but no one was awake. I wish I didn't have a defect. Guess what happened? I was out exploring, and I heard humans coming. So I dropped (Like any normal doll) down dead. They saw me. The lady was getting other Samantha dolls into boxes to ship to their new moms, and she saw me. "Oh, how on earth did you get out? Guess I will put you back in." She strapped me in, with those ANNOYING rubber bands, and she put me away. ON THE TOP SHELF! Oh great, now what? I will never get picked up now! Oh my goodness--- I am so (Yawn) sleepy....

Ch. 6, November 26th. Guess what??? I WAS ORDERED! (SCREAM)! I am leaving now for ________________. (Can't tell you where. ) Gulp. I wish it was in Paris! I would love that. Here is what happened. I woke up as the lady came in again. (Same one, what a coincidence! She saw me. And said, "I remember you! Whoever played with you should be fired... Here, you can go next." I was screaming inside. This box is stuffy, but I don't care!!! I hope whoever it is loves me. :) I want a mom. :) I do miss Nellie, but I heard someone say ALL the Nellies that arrived in October are GONE! :) Good, that means Nellie left. I will see you later.


Ch. 7. December 2nd. Only 23 days until Christmas. Oh well, I arrived. Guess what? I was opened, then set under a desk! By a man. :( I thought, "Oh well, a dad is better than nothing." But he set me under a desk. :( I got out, and I explored. Everyone was gone. So I left the room. I was in a work building. (WHY?) I found a vending machine. I couldn't get anything. I left, I went back to my box, and closed the lid. I am going to sleep now. So more later.

Sammy

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, It is sooooo cute!Iam so following

    Please Follow mine! http;//americangirldolllover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever going to post anymore?! Grr...
    Lol! JK!

    Peace out,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete