Thursday, July 15, 2010

AGP was AWESOME!

Yo peeps! We just got back from AG! It was coolio! I did get glasses though. I only NEED to wear them for reading. Mom started to notice I was squinting when reading. Argh. They are pretty darn cute though. I got the two-tone glasses. I also got the two-tone (I must love two-tone) sneakers. We ate at Chick-Fil-A too. Mom shared her delicious chicken sandwich and waffle fries. :D It was AWESOME. Denver is too cool. I so wish I lived there. We passed by these cool bridges that were over the road. Alaska is really nice too. Real quick post since we have to eat our Totino's Pizza. Then we are going to Dairy Queen!
BTW, I will try to post a pic of me and my glasses soon! I didn't get to use Opal's Mom's Camera. :P

Sammy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a good time Samantha! It's good to know that Denver is cool, Now I can't wait to go!!! I can't wait to see your glasses :)

    -Abbey-

    ReplyDelete