Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chapter 8, Picasa, News, Names, and FOLLOWERS

Here is ch. 8, but before that, I have a picasa album!! :) I made 2 public albums. My mom says I can't use it for commenting though, so, yeah. :) Here is the link. Oh, before I forget, I HAVE A MIDDLE NAME!! :) I finally decided on one. Samantha Jennifer Parkington. Jennifer after my Mom's dog, Jenna. Elizabeth's name is Elizabeth Nadine Cole. Elsie doesn't have one yet. :) Another AWFUL thing... I MIGHT GET ANOTHER SISTER SOON!! :O NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It-It-It-HER name is.................................................................. KIRSTEN! Yup, you heard it, my mom wants Kirsten. >:P Me no happy. Ok, me happy now! I have 11 followers!!! YAY! If you want a request LucieEtJuliette, tell me. :)


December 12th.

I was taken away, YAY! I am not in that stuffy room anymore. I was brought to a new place.
Some house, with 6 people in it. Except for one teensy detail. I AM STILL IN A BOX. Nobody bothered to open me. Actually, I got home yesterday, but it was at night. Then I was taken down to a dark, cold, place. Called a basement. WHAT? I snuck out this morning, I came up to nobody being awake except a girl. She was on a computer. I went over to watch, she obviously didn't hear me. She was on americangirl.com. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was looking for me. Then she saw something and said to herself, "I hope Mom got you already Samantha. I can't believe you are backordered till May. If not, I guess I could get Nellie." Then she started cruising on the web again. Maybe there is hope for me yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment