Saturday, July 17, 2010

Followers and a little something else...

Sammy here! Comment and Follow please. First off, I have 14 followers!!!! WAH HOO! Thank you PrincessClaire1000!! Wow, I love having followers, you guys are awesome! The only thing about blogging that is better than having followers, is having comments. So, you think you could comment on my posts? I would Really appreciate it. Because comments are really awesome to read. :) Also, many people (I will not name them, because I really LOVE all of their videos.) have been making protest videos towards AG on YouTube. About this..... In case you didn't know, (I was sooooo surprised too!) they are opening another AG store in Kansas City. That is probably one reason they are raising the prices, they have WAAAAAAAAAAAY more stores than they used too! When the dolls were 87 dollars they only had the stores in Atlanta, Dallas, LA, NYC, and Chicago. Now they have 3 (Soon to be 4) more stores. They have to pay to keep those stores open. Another reason, the price of the materials have gone up too. Also, think about it. Back when the dolls were 80 bucks or whatever, $80 was practially the equivalent of $90-$95 today. Another thing, the wigs the AGs have are made of (I forgot the name.. LOL) the finest synthetic wig material out there, unlike Barbies which have cheap hair (Rooted Saran) AGs have wigs! And it probably costs 60-70 dollars to make a doll. Which means, they have to sell 2 dolls, before they have money to make another. (Hypothetically. Because AG has a lot more money than 60 bucks.) Sorry for my long rant. :) Please don't un-follow because you don't agree with me. Everyone has their own opinion. :D

Sammy

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Good way at looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maddi! I was a tad bit afraid this post would cause a racket, but this is how I see things. Poor AG! Getting flooded with angry emails (I hope not angry! :( ) about how they should lower the prices. Thanks for agreeing. :)

    ReplyDelete