Monday, July 19, 2010

Chapter 10.

Sammy Here! Comment and Follow. I am going to skip ahead to Christmas Eve since basically before that, all I did was BOOOOOOORING. xD BTW, Thanks so much for following me Sunny! You are my 15th follower!!

December 24th (1:00 AM :P)

Well, Sweaty, hot, and stuffy I am. Since it is Christmas Eve, the parents wrapped me up with all the other presents, EXCEPT, they pushed me behind all the other presents. Here is what happened when the girls were allowed to open 1 present earlier after dinner. After the girls finished eating and the parents did the dishes... "Dad, can we pleeeeeeeeeeease open a present now? I know EXACTLY what that little one for me is!! It's a mini doll from American Girl. I measured it." Opal said. "I suppose." Everyone shrieked. Then Opal went to open the 6 1/2 inch tall box wrapped in pretty sparkly green paper with tiny Christmas trees on it. "AHHHH! YOU GOT ME MINI SAMANTHA!!!" Then she slowed down... "I guess this means I didn't get Samantha huh? Oh well, maybe I got Elizabeth or Nellie." (A.N, surprisingly she wanted Elizabeth 2 years before she got her...) Then she, Danielle, and Gertrude (:P A.N These are their cyber names, they go by them on the web. You probably think Opal's Parents are weird to name their kids these names, they didn't.) Went to bed. I watched Opal go to sleep with her old stuffed dog and Mini Moi. They were not allowed to get out of bed and sneak downstairs cause of the present wrapping. I watched them wrap me up out of the slight crack between my eyelids and my head. They stuffy paper came on. Yuck, I hope Nellie was having a better time. In 7-8 hours I will get opened. :)


Sammy

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Exciting :DD pleeeease finish the story!!!
    -Abbey-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, tomorrow part 11 will be here. Might not be as early because Opal's Mom made some chocolate chip scones for b-fast. (THEY ARE GOOOOOOOD! xD) Thanks so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete