Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ch. 11, followers, and....

YOUTUBE! Yup, you heard it, we have a youtube!! You can find me, my sisters, and Julie and Alaska on Youtube! Our channel is xDaniellexOpalx. Here is the link




You might have to copy and paste.


And my 16th follower!! Wah hoo, it is........ Kaeden Lutz! (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) Thanks and comment please!

Here is ch 11. Abbey and Prudence wanted it.. LOL look at their comment on the last post. :)



December 25th (CHRISTMAS)

Today was the best day of my life! Ok, here is what happened. (I barely heard it under all the wrapping paper. :P ) This was right after they finished reading the Nativity in the Bible. "Dad, can we open presents now?" Opal said "Alright" Then he passed out the presents. Winifred got A My Little Pony Set and so did Getrude. Danielle got AG's 3D Studio and Sparkle card kit. Gertrude (She is Ivy's Mom) got a Color Wonder Disney Princess set, Winifred got a Disney Fairies one. Opal and Danielle got Color Explosion sets. That was Christmas Eve. Here is a pic of the tree on Christmas Morning

Sorry for the confusion, The Dad said that on Christmas morning. Opal got boots, and sweaters,
and Danielle got a FlyPen and some other things we didn't get pics of so I don't know. Then, the moment of truth. There were 3 presents for Opal after everyone else opened theirs. Dad: "I'll get you Grandma's present." Mom: "Um, you might want to give her the "other one" first." Dad: "Ok." Opal, "OH MY GOSH! Is that?!?!?!?!?" She started so freaking out when
she saw a long box wrapped up. (In the pic, my box is that long red wrapped one. Not AG wrapped, behind all those tan wrapped ones) She took a breath, and then started unwrapping me very slowly. I was so annoyed I almost screamed. Then someone said, "JUST TEAR IT OPEN!" She immediatly fumbled around until she got a good grip. Then she ripped. "Is it Nellie?!??!?" Her mom and dad: "Just see." she ripped the paper till she saw the window. "OH MY GOSH!!! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!!! YOU GOT ME SAMANTHA!!! *Screams* Thank you sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo much!" It was hilarious to watch as she fumbled the lid off and gently tried to pull me out. "Um, dad? She's stuck." I almost LOL-ed. Mom "Sweetie, I'll get her out." I watched as her Mom took off the rubber bands that I had removed so many times. :) Meanwhile, Opal opened her other 2 presents. The other one from her Mom Dad was my accessories, and her Grandma's present was my Cranberry Party Dress. The entire family present (Ones they all had to share) was a PS2 that her Dad got off of one of his message boards he is on and 2 games. Larryboy and the Bad Apple and one for her Dad. Call of Duty I think. Opal looked at me with such happy eyes I couldn't help but smile a big wide smile. She noticed for a split second until it went back to my normal smile. Afterwards she took my to her parents bathroom, and dressed me in my new Dress. Boy was I glad to be out of those clothes! For a first time AG doll dresser, she was pretty good. She then went down and proudly showed it off to her parents. Then she went upstairs, promptly sat me down on the bed next to her, and started playing Larryboy. I have never been more happy in my life. Ah, Life's good.
Sammy. P.S, sorry it was soooooooooo long. :) And the reason it sounded like Opal got all the presents is cause that's all she remembered. xD

5 comments:

  1. Samantha was my first doll,I also got her as a Christmas present too! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opal here. Thanks for commenting! Cool fact: I actually wanted Sammy for my b-day earlier in the year, but my mom said no. Probably the only reason I got her that year is because she was retiring. :)
    Opal. (Sam is still in bed. xD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing, Sarah (Stephenswodadancer) got Samantha as her first doll, except it was for her bday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got samatha when she was about to leave american girl.:( :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You didn't spell my name wrong:)
    ( allthough, alot of people do :( )

    ReplyDelete