Monday, July 12, 2010

Followers, News, and simple nothingness. :)

Thank you HP Fans and SammySleuth!! You followed me, and now I have 13 followers!!! :D This means alot to me cause I thought ppl would think my blog is boring. :) Could you maybe comment too, followers? :) I love reading what you think of my posts. I might (If you like it) have to extend posting the rest of my past. My mom is going swimming with her friends today and she doesn't want me blogging when she can't supervise. :P She also wants to go to the library this week (She is a TOTAL book freak. So am I :) ) and she is going to AG place on Thursday. Hopefully I am going, so I might be able to film with Opal's (My mom) Mom's (My Grandma as I like to call her) camera. :) I might be able to post on Wednesday or Tuesday, whichever day she doesn't (Maybe she won't go at all :( ) go to the library. Let me post a random pic




It is me pulling Twizzlers out of Opal's Aunt's luggage when she visited. :) It was for a slideshow.

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment