Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! This is my blog, That's So Samantha. My name is, (DUH :) Samantha. I haven't done much yet. But I hope to post more later. I am going to the mall with my BFF Julie and my Mom, Opal. Please note: Mom doesn't want to give out her real name or age. Opal is a cyber name. :) As I was saying. I am going to a mall!! It is gonna be sooo fun!!!! :) :) but here is a piece of "news" I picked up from overhearing my mom talking, IT IS DREADFUL! (Faints) My mom wants-- MORE DOLLS!!!! AHHHH! That means, more sisters!! AHHHH! She wants Kit AND Ruthie! She never got Nellie, why will Kit get her best friend when mom gets them BOTH?? :'( I am trying to get my mind of that though, because I am gonna have fun today. BTW, I am also going to an AG store soon!!! :) Camera Lady is getting another doll, Alaska, she sounds snobby, cause she is supposed to be 14! Older than Moi! I am 12 going on 13! Oh well, she is not MY relative.but poor Julie is going to get DIVIDED ATTENTION! How awful! Wow, this is a long post. Sorry for my changing the subject a gazillion times. :) TTYL, peeps! :)


Sammy (I like to sign my posts Sammy, but my mom INSISTS I have to make the title, That's So Samantha)

2 comments: