Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Past ch. 4 and & followers!!

You heard it ppl! I have 7 followers! Wowsers! :) Shelby L. is my 7th! If you have any sensible requests ask me! :) Here is chapter 4.


October 26th.

We have been in Paris for like, a day or something! We were supposed to land, board another flight, land in New York, and board ANOTHER flight. But sadly, ENGINE TROUBLES. Figures. Now we are stuck here. Maybe for a WEEK! They captain said we needed a brand new engine! Lucky for me, they unloaded all of us. We are in this, storage garage or something. Wait, I here people coming, I better hide.
Later that day...
Hallelujah! We are on our way to NY! It will only take us 3 hours or so to get there. (We have already been on the plane for a while). Nellie started crying when we being carried back to the plane. Here is what happened. "Nellie, what's the matter?" I asked. "I-I'm afraid Samantha." "Why?" "Because, I have heard of dolls who have been sent to homes filled with horrors. They arrive on Christmas Eve. They are wrapped up as tight as can be, and then they are placed under a tree." "Well, what's wrong with that?" "I am not finished, they are opened on Christmas by little girls. Who take them out and hug them tight, The doll thinks, I have such a good home. But then... They have dogs who chew their hair out, little boys who put them in the microwave, and their owners put makeup on them. What if we are seperated?" "That's not going to happen Nellie! I am sure we will both be ordered by the same family!" "Really? I am glad I have such a good friend as you Samantha!" "Me too Nellie." She couldn't see my face,(We were both in boxes still) but I am glad she could not. I was scared too. What if we were seperated? Those stories, what if they happened? I am scared and I pray that God won't let anything happen to us.

Sammy

3 comments:

  1. @ M-line, camera lady is Danielle (the sister of Opal(who is Sammy's mom))who "rescued" me from AG. Danielle (aka the camera lady) is Opal's sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, yup, M-line, in other words, Danielle is my Aunt. (She hates to be called it though :P)

    ReplyDelete