Monday, June 28, 2010

My first photo story! :) (My mom made it actually.)

Comment and follow! :) This one is called, "Samantha and Elizabeth play outside!" (I don't care if you think it is lame. or stupid :( )
"Hi Elizabeth! What are you doing?" "Eating, pancakes. You want some?" "No, can you come out so we can talk?" "Sure, let me just get out...."
"There, Now what do you need Samantha?" "I am SOOOOOO BORED!" "Like that's any of MY concern. Now if ya don't mind, I will go back to my panc-" "Wait, let's go outside! C'mon Elizabeth!"

"Well, what are we gonna DO outside Samantha?" "Play Hide and seek! You seek." "But that's soooooo baby-"

Samantha ran to hide. "Ish." Elizabeth sighed. "Fine." "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.............



"Hee hee, she will NEVER find me!" Samantha whispered.

" ONE STINKIN HUNDRED! Finally. Here I come... and Samantha is OLDER than me..."


"Hmm, she isn't behind the red bucket." Elizabeth ponders aloud.

"Or in the icky dirty hole..."

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!??!" Elizabeth screams.

"Hey, there's my shadow, but what is that lumpy thing in the tree?" She thinks it is Samantha and is trying to annoy her.



"I AM NOT LUMPY- ooooooooops...." "Ha ha, I FOUND YOU SAMANTHA!"

"Fine, you found me. I am going inside to play on the PS2. Want to come?" Samantha asks. "Sure, it is sweltering out here." Elizabeth replies. Both of the girls rush inside to get to the PS2 first. :)

3 comments:

  1. That was really cute!! :D I really like it!! It wasn't stupid! :)

    I like when Elizabeth went, "ONE STINKIN HUNDRED!" LOL We never count to 100 when we play hide-and-seek. It's usually about 20. LOL

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I thought it would be funny to have Elizabeth annoyed in this one. Samantha is annoyed most of the time. (Samantha: I AM NOT MOM!! Why are you on MY blogger account?!?) Well, not really annoyed I guess. :) I usually count to 30 when we play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Samantha shouting "Hey! I'm NOT lumpy!"!
    Lumpy... that is just too funny LOL!

    <3 Jules

    ReplyDelete