Monday, June 28, 2010

My Past ch. 3

Here it is. :)

October 25th

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Today Nellie and I were playing around as usual, when we noticed something strange. Samantha & Nellie dolls were not being made anymore!! We thought it was a glitch, but th-then we heard the workers. "Oh man, Sam was my favorite." Worker 1 said. "Yeah, Nellie was my favorite. Too Bad AG is retiring them. We better ship these to Wisconsin so they will get bought." "Yeah lets get them ready." Nellie and I both decided we were going to Wisconsin. So just as they were about to put the other 2 Sam and Nellies in, Nellie dropped her broom at the other end of the room. They went to investigate and we put our boxes in the big box, got in them, and closed our lids. "How did a doll broom get here?" "Who knows? Let's ship these to Wisconsin." The then taped the box shut and went to tell their boss they shipped us like she wanted. So here I am, in an airplane to Wisconsin. I got out and so did Nellie. The workers did an AWFUL job taping the box. But there is a little window, and China looks so beautiful from the sky. I wonder what Wisconsin will be like?

Wow, that was a long one!! :D I might post Ch. 4 today.... he he, it is so fun writing these! :)


Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment