Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Past

So, I thought it would be interesting if you knew about my past. So, I am going to tell it to you. Here is as far back as I can remember.... :) (I am making it sound like a diary.)

September 31st 2008.

I just woke up, it is sooooooooo stuffy in here!! I am stuck in this weird box, and it smells like plastic everywhere. YUCK! Well, this is weird, I am wearing a plaid dress with a red bow, black shoes, and black tights. WHO THE HECK DIED??? Black, blah. Black is so.. depressing. I think I am going to try and get these ties undone. What, did somebody wanna kidnap me or something??



And that is all I will tell you for today. :) I love cliffhangers.

Sammy

2 comments:

  1. oh was it like u were in an american girl doll box in the ag place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I was still in China. At the Factory where all us dolls are made. :)

    ReplyDelete