Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Past ch. 2

Yup, here is part 2! Sorry I didn't update it sooner but I was at church this morning. :)


October 1st.

I had a GREAT time! I finally broke out of that icky stuffy box, and guess what? I met an awesome girl, her name is Nellie. I was sneaking around trying to keep hidden from those workers (Who BTW don't know we are alive, Honestly, I have NO idea how I am actually alive and you will see why) and I ran into a girl who was sweeping. "OH! I'm sorry Miss! I should've been more careful." Nellie said. "Um, my name is Samantha. Why are you sweeping? Shouldn't the workers do that?" "Well, yes, but I wanted to help because they have so much work to do already. My name is Nellie, how did you wake up? We aren't supposed to wake up until we have a Mamma to love us." "I could ask you the same thing! I don't know. I think I could have a defect. What about you, how did you wake up?" I asked. "Well, I don't know." She replied. "Hey, um, do you maybe want to be friends?" I said. "Yes! I have never had a friend, and I have been awake since August." She said. That's how we got to be BFFs. Then we heard workers coming. So we ran back to our boxes. Oh the fun we will have!


I don't remember anything exciting happening until about the 25th. We became best friends though. I will post another ch. tomorrow. :)

Sammy

2 comments:

  1. Aww Nellie seemed like a sweetheart!

    <3Marisol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is! Thanks for commenting!! :) I miss Nellie, if Mom ever buys Nellie then it probably won't be that Nellie. :( But maybe.... :)

    ReplyDelete