Monday, June 28, 2010

NEWS @ AMERICANGIRL.COM!!!

Ok, so, I was looking for new info on this "Shine On Now" thingy at AG, and I found this, it is HORRIBLE! Argh, it wouldn't paste. I guess I have to tell you. Innerstar U is coming out July 13, and as some of you suspected, yes, you have to buy a doll to get into it. According to AG,

"Access to the new virtual world comes with each My American Girl Doll, the company's newly enhanced comteporary product line that allows girls to create a special doll as unique as she is. Girls can now create their own doll from 40 different combinations of eye color, hair color and style, and skin tone through a brand new, innovative online tool. The personalization continues with a variety of special extras such as braces, glasses, and earrings, as well as outfits and accessories that reflect girls' favorite interests and activities. To further inhance the doll's personality, each My American Girl comes to life at Innerstar University where girls and their online doll can have fun exploring the virtual campus together. .................."(I now am skipping stuff) "My American Girl Dolls are availble starting July 13 2010, through American Girl's Consumer Catalouge, at www.americangirl.com, and at American Girl Retail Stores."

Can you believe it? Julie posted about it first, and you can visit her blog at www.julieshightops.blogspot.com I hope, as does Julie, that they are only changing the name of the JLYs.



Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment